Borealis Snow Bead Bracelet
Merging the concept of nature and sunlight, this lovely bracelet can be the highlight of a well adorned wrist. In the gentle glow of the sun, the refraction of light creates different glimmers of iridescent joy through it's tree-shaped setting.
ABOUT 925 SILVER
If you know anything about silver in it's natural form, you know that it is very soft, and would be prone to bending or breaking if used for jewelry in its pure state. The most common form of silver used for creating jewelry is sterling silver which is comprised of 92.5% of silver. The remaining 7.5% of metal in 925 sterling silver is most commonly copper. An alternative option is for the silversmiths to use alloys of zinc or nickel to increase durability, which makes the silver a solid metal for use in popular jewelry items. Those with allergies to nickel or brass may find that 925 sterling silver jewelry is a gentler option for the body. That's because jewelry that has been made of inexpensive nickel or brass can irritate your skin which does not happen when the jewelry is made from sterling silver. So, it is the general consensus that sterling silver can be considered as a good option which is hypoallergenic in nature and is ideal for sensitive skin.
Metals Type: Silver
Metal Stamp: 925,Sterling
Please note the unique shipping information for the product you wish to purchase. If purchasing within the United States, and the product is marked with a domestic delivery option, you can expect your order to arrive between 4-13 days of your purchase. Special and International orders, marked with the designation "worldwide" or "special" have a different shipping time however and can take from 14-32 days, as cited on its product page. In order to bring you the most wonderful products, we partner with an array of artisans and manufacturers from all over the world. Sometimes shipping may take a little longer than expected.